Monday, February 26, 2007

My first Etsy Listing


Today I made my first Etsy listing. I made a necklace of pastel colured beads and strug it with leather. I call this necklace Mauve Madness. I am hoping to add more items to etsy and hope to make a sale so that I can buy more beads :D

I have been busy this past month taking sewing classes. Saturday was my last class. I am going to miss this class a lot.

So I have two hobbies now beading and Sewing. My first sewing project was making sleep wear. I liked the PJs I made but the tops well it is my first time. My next project is to make a nice pant and jacket. Let us see how it turns out.

I am also planning to make some eyeglass holders as my next beading project.

5 comments:

LeeAnn said...

I hope it sells for you. I just started a crafting blog too. I am in between jobs at the momment and thought this was an excellent time to devote more attention to my creativeness.

LeeAnn said...

PS. Was it easy to set up an etsy account? I was half thinking of posting some items to see what happened.

BeaDreams said...

Leeann,

It is very easy to setup shop at etsy. It is a nice community. I have not sold anything yet but I have a fulltime job so have not devoted too much time to it.

iSew said...

I love Etsy, and I'm addicted. Hope you guys are doing well. It's a lot of wrok, but very rewarding. Good luck!

iSew said...

You haven't posted ina million years! Get to it, you've been tagged. Check out my blog for the rules.